Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rampharm/public_html/wp-content/themes/voyage/single.php on line 22
*Description & Properties:
Allopurinol is used to treat hyperuricemia, this condition is caused by the deposition of monosodium urate in the joints and other tissues. Allopurinol inhibits the action of the enzyme xanthine oxidase, the enzyme that converts hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid, thus reducing the oxidation of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This results in the reduction of uric acid concentrations in both plasma and urine, idealy to such an extent that deposits of uric acid are dissolved or prevented from forming.
- Primary & Secondry hyperuricemia associated with chronic gout (prophylaxis & treatment).
- Primary & Secondry uric acid nephropathy (prophylaxis & treatment).
- Renal calculi (prophylaxis).
- Calcium oxalate calculi (prophylaxis).
- Enzyme disorders.
- Blood disorders.
- Cancer or cancer chemotherapy.
Zanuric – 100 Tablets: Each tablet contains Allopurinol USP 100 mg.Blister packs of 30, 100 tablets & hospital packs of different size are available.
Zanuric – 300 mg Tablets: Each tablet contains Allopurinol USP 300 mg.Blister packs of 30, 100 Tablets & hospital packs of different size are available.